Saturday, July 21, 2007

Hey Girl! To Glove or Not To Glove?...

So I've seen "the glove" working it on the runway. But can it be rocked in real life?

whether it be sophisticated...







Or punky...









Or a little bit of both...










Beyonce rocked the look at the 2006 BET Awards



So I'm thinking, all together, I dig it! But if I'm going to rock it, I'd pick gloves that really made a statement. Like maybe bright colored gloves with a plain outfit, or something. Also, let me just say, I LOVE the bedazzled gloves from the Armani Prive show(shown above).


So what do you think??

4 comments:

Lauren said...

i think they will be big - finally! - very 40's which what fall seems to be all about :)

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love that very first pair, don't know if i'd have the confidence to rock the look though.

Ginika said...

lol, yeah , i love how this fall is going back to the 40's. i want really some bright leather gloves, lol!!

Ana said...

im OBSESSED with gloves
sigh